Paramedic Membership Program (PMP)
What is the Paramedic Membership Program?
The Paramedic Membership Program (PMP) is an official subscription program of the City of La Habra Heights. The City designed this program to protect residents and businesses from out-of-pocket expenses related to emergency paramedic services provided by the La Habra Heights Fire Department.
What does the membership fee cover?
- 24-Hour Emergency Paramedic Services.
- Protects residents from out-of-pocket expenses related to First Responders/Emergency medical treatment provided by the La Habra Heights Fire Department.
Does NOT cover ambulance transportation cost.The ambulance company bills for this cost separately from the City.
Is the Paramedic Membership Program GRANT available for 2021?
However, the limited Grants available have already been filled.It was on a first-come, first-serve basis. For future, to be eligible for the GRANT program, a household member must be age 55 years or older and a La Habra Heights resident.
What is the Cost?
The yearly cost is $45 per household and $200 per business within the City of La Habra Heights.
Saving You Money… AVOID COSTLY FEES!
Did you know that one First Responder emergency call can cost up to a minimum of $225 for each incident? In addition, many insurance companies do not cover the First Responder fee for emergency services. Please check with your medical insurance company.
Your enrollment will also help offset the high cost of training and maintaining advanced life saving personnel and equipment for the La Habra Heights Fire Department.
Please click here for access to the application!
How do I submit an application with City Hall closed?
You can submit applications in three different ways:
- Drop-off application at City Hall. There is a medium black "DROPBOX" located just before the front doors at the start of the brick wall.
- Knock on City Hall's Doors. City Staff will be able to take the application from you at the door. Remember City Hall is CLOSED to the public and it may be awhile before someone knows you're outside.
- Mail the application back to City Hall. 1245 Hacienda Road. La Habra Heights, CA 90631.