The City of La Habra Heights will begin reopening The Park with modified operations and strict guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Park and playground guest are expected to follow the new guidelines for outdoor playgrounds to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please refer to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for a complete list of reopening protocols.
- Face coverings are required at parks and parking areas for anyone ages 2 and above.
- Practice social distancing to provide space of at least 6 feet at all times. Children must be monitored by an adult.
- No food or drink.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20-30 seconds. Bring hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if not feeling well. Avoid coming to parks if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms. Elderly and those with underlying conditions should avoid playgrounds.
- Limit visiting times in playground to 30 minutes.
- Play at your own risk.
- Follow these guidelines help keep our park open.
For additional information on COVID-19 and the health order, please visit the LA County Public Health Website.