The Los Angeles County has opened up its registration system to allow residents age 65+ and older to schedule a vaccination appointment. Vaccination appointments are limited and expected to fill up immediately. Los Angeles County is working with federal and state partners to expand capacity and supply in the weeks ahead.
To schedule your appointment at the 5 Vaccination Super Sites please click this link here, or call (833) 540 - 0473 between 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM.
Cal State University Northridge
Six Flags Magic Mountain
County Office of Education
To schedule an appointment at the Cal Poly Pomona vaccination site please click this link here, or call (833) 422-4255 between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
In order to schedule a vaccination appointment, eligible residents will need to show proof of residing in Los Angeles County and being age 65 or older. If the scheduled vaccination appointment is a second dose, eligible residents are asked to bring their white vaccine record card.
Proof of Age:
- Driver's License
- California ID Card or Real ID Card (from the DMV)
- Medicare Card
- Social Security Card
- Military ID
- Medical Documents/Records from medical provider, clinic, or doctor
- Membership card for a senior only organization
- Any official document that includes name and date of birth
Proof of LA County Residency (must show your name and address)
- Driver's License
- California ID Card or Real ID card (from the DMV)
- Post-marked letter
- Utility bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Insurance
- Voter Registration Confirmation
- Rent Receipt, Lease, or Letter from Landlord
- Court Document
- School or Employment Document
- Tax, Bank, or Insurance Document
- Post Office Change of Address Confirmation
- Letter or Document from a Faith-based organization, shelter, non-profit institution with the name/address of issuing organization
- Membership Card - Union, YMCA, Store Club Card, Fitness Center Card, Community/Neighborhood Association, Apartment Building Association