Report or Request

Leave This Blank:

If you wish to ask questions, request information, report concerns or submit service requests, please complete the form and click submit when finished.

To file a complaint regarding a potential code violation on a private or public property, please complete the form below, or fill out a complaint form and mail-in or drop-off the form at the City Hall.

Anonymous complaints are not accepted online. Your complaint will not be investigated if you provide an invalid name or email address. Please keep in mind that complainant's information is kept confidential. However, if you would like to file an anonymous complaint, please contact us at (562) 694-6302.

Convert to PDF?
* indicates required fields.